Preparing your hemp for extraction and delivery – 2021
Welcome to the Native Roots Hemp Extraction Program! We’re excited to partner with you for all of your hemp needs from seeds to extraction to sales and final products.
If you’re receiving this, you have already received your agreement with us for extraction.
Throughout this process, we’ll keep in communication with you. If, at any time, you have questions, please contact our office at 920-487-8288 Mon-Sat 10-6. If it’s after hours, please feel free to call our after-hours cell: 920-372-2420. We are closed on Sundays.
Our team of expert CBD Consultants are looking forward to your first hemp delivery. Please follow these instructions:
- Please place your hemp in sacks no larger than 48” wide for 2020 extraction year.
- Please prepare your hemp to the consistency of the image below. If you need assistance, please contact our office for additional services that can be available to you. NOTE: DO NOT chop your biomass any smaller than the picture listed below. Any powder or residue will turn your final product bright green due to the chlorophyll that is extracted when the hemp is chopped too fine. We will ONLY accept chopped stalk in your biomass at a higher rate of $15.00 per pound. All biomass will be inspected upon arrival .
- Please call AT LEAST 48 hours in advance of your hemp delivery and schedule an estimated time (with a one hour window). Any deliveries that arrive outside of your one hour delivery time may incur an additional charge of $55/hour. Daily delays will incur a $100 per day late fee, past your scheduled arrival date.
- Please weigh your hemp so that you have an approximate record of your products. Your products will be re-weighed by our team upon arrival and will be tested for dryness. No more than 10% moisture will be accepted, unless drying services are contracted in advance.
- If you’re paying by credit card, please contact our office at least 24 hours prior to arrival to process your payment of 60% of the total fee due. There will be a 5% surcharge on all credit card orders.
- If we have not received your COA AND your Commerce Certificate, we can accept your product, but cannot start the extraction process until those documents are on file.
What to expect on delivery day:
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a member of our Native Roots Team. Your product will be weighed and tagged.
- You will receive a receipt for your total delivery.
- You will be given access to a digital file with your documents and oil production schedule in our Google Drive. If you have any questions on status, please refer to your link which will be sent to you within the same week you deliver product.
- Please arrive at: 417 Steele Street. Go to the rear of the building and call 920-487-8288 and inform us of your arrival. ALL ARRIVALS must be scheduled in advance. (If you’d like to visit our retail location, it is located two blocks east of the plant at 219 Steele Street.)
- There, a member of our team will greet you and begin the weighing process.
- Due to the amount of product we are responsible for we ask that your visit be contained to the delivery area. Should you like a tour, please ensure to schedule that prior to your delivery and we will have the proper protective gear available to you and provide a 15 minute tour.
- Once your receipt is given and payment has been made, the first step of the delivery process will be complete.
Split Requirements (Prior approval required):
Please note that all splits will need to be inspected via a FULL PANEL COA prior to arrival and acceptance of any product/biomass at the 30/70 split. Approval must be obtained, in writing by our Lead Extractor or our CEO. No exceptions.
Splits will be taken only on a COA of 10% or greater on the dry biomass and free of pesticides, chemicals, leads and mold.
After your oil has been extracted:
- Native Roots Hemp will send your oil out for their first round of testing a lab for potency. You may retrieve your oil prior to the lab results being received. If this is necessary, you will be emailed a copy of the COA within 24 hours of its arrival.
Again, we thank you for choosing Native Roots Hemp!
www.NativeRootsHemp.com | 920-487-8288 – Corporate Office | 920-372-2420 – Mobile
The picture on the right is ideal for extraction. For the 2020 grow season we will only accept biomass that is free of major stems and stalks (less than ¼ inch).